Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bad Day

So I'm sitting in class... not paying any attention to the teacher. I really don't want to be here. I woke up at 8:15 this morning and litterally threw some clothes on, brushed my teeth and ran out the door, to be at school at 8:30. When I got to school I found out that I had a test. But I think I did ok on the test anyways. I'm just so lazy laitly. I can't bring myself to be a good student and just do my work. Why can't i do anything. I'm being so lazy! I cant stop watching degrassi either. I watched all the old 80's ones and now i am on the second season of Degrassi, The Next Generation. I get so excited when the people from the 80's Degrassi are on it. I love it cuz it is like a never ending story. Its so addicting. Its so real too. Lol anyways it is lunch now. so i have to do the homework for my next class.
To make my day even worse I went to the caf to buy some breakfast only to find that I have insificiant funds. So i had to rack up my credit card some more. I have been buying stuff for my wedding. I used all my savings for school. And I barley ever work. So I am a poor student. Good thing I can bum off of my Fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment